Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Internets!!!

Hello all five of you who will read this :)  I have decided to join the blogging world since all of my family and most of my friends live at least 3 hours away.  I have been married to Big C for almost a year and we have had a blast so far.  We live in Mississippi (hence the title of this blog) but our hometown will always be Birmingham Alabama.  It's where our peeps are.  We moved here almost two years ago because of his job.  Well, he moved and I followed :)  I knew better than to let my catch get away!  We are brand new homeowners and I assure you as the improvements continue, there will be lots of hilarious material for me to share with all of you.  Welp.  That's all the introduction I can give you.  Anthing else you want to know, just ask. 

 

2 comments:

Camron Entrekin said...

Welcome to the "Blogo-Sphere"! I'm excited to see what you post next!

Lisa said...

Ellie's on the INTERNETS! I'm super excited!

Post a Comment