Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Down the Hatch

Today was rather uneventful.  I sat with Kerri for the better part of the day learning how to be her backup.  It was very educational and just a little conversational too :)  We went to the gym at 4 to "workout" and then came back downstairs to our desk to finish up for the day. 

We were just about to head back up to the gym (please don't think that we are all about fitness, it's kind of a job requirement for us) when Kerri decided to pop a prescription Naproxin for some pain she has.  Not thinking a thing about it she downs two with her Diet Coke.  Seconds later people and I mean almost immediately, she FREAKS out.

"OH NO!!!!  I'm only supposed to take one of these every 12 hours.  Regular Tylenol makes me tired.  I have to go to swim class tonight.  YOU DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO DIE DO YOU?!?!!?!?!?!"

By this time I am crying I am laughing so hard at her.  No.  If an attack by a vicious kitten doesn't do you in I doubt a strong Aleve will kill you. 

This provided us with quite the laugh.  Needless to say I am on standby in case I have to rescue her and her daughter from the Y tonight because she has passed out.  Does it make me a bade person that right now I am picturing her laid out on a lawn chair while her 5 year old is learning the doggie paddle.  Here's hoping she's not drooling!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment