Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Liquid Tans and Mustaches.....

Or a Freddie Mercury guide to fashion. 

Last week Kerri and I decided to try the new spray tan Versa.  We drive all the way to another town because the Palm Beach Tan closest to us didn't have the new stuff.  Turns out when we get there that they had just gotten Versa like that week.  Good to know after we drove about 20 miles. 

So we get the Versa.  The upside to this is that it's not supposed to have orange undertones so it shouldn't turn you orange.  I was very excited about this because a few weeks ago, I did the regular Mystic Tan and resembled an Oompa Loompa.

Kerri and I are both sprayed then hit the road to head back home.  My nose is an unnatural color about five minutes down the road.  I'm splotchy and spotty, it's not pretty. 

So I begin to freak.  "Oh My Goodness!!!  Do you think I'm allergic?!?!?!?!"  Kerri is laughing hysterically at me. 

"Stop making me laugh.  I'm going to cry my tan off" Kerri shreaks through the hysterics.

Thanks for being a friend Kerri.  I can always count on you to laugh at my pain :)

The tans ended up looking ok after a day or so and I guess we'll have to go back since we've already paid for them and all.

The mustache portion of this post is pretty obvious.  I feel I'm growing one and I don't want it.  Now, no one has said that I have one, this is solely a personal decision.  If you think I have one and haven't said anything please keep on with that train of thought. 

So I am going to get the wax at some point this week.  I'll keep you posted on that.  I'm sure it will be terribly painful and incredibly awful but at least my resemblance to Tom Selleck will be over.

2 comments:

Erin Hollis/Lens Envy Photography said...

I'm dying laughing over your mustache, because I've recently come to grips with the fact that I have one. When did we become our mothers!?

Ellie said...

I'm not sure but I really don't love it!

Post a Comment