Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Spilly McDroppy

So as some of you know, I have become notorious for dropping things.  I have cracked the screen on two iPhones and scratched C Oakley's by dropping in the last four months.  Anyone want me to hold their baby yet?

Today at lunch, I was eating some yogurt.  No big deal.  People do it all the time.  Well, I finished the yogurt and Kerri and I were chatting and I went to cross my arms.  When I did, my arm became all goopy with yogurt.

What in the world.  Apparently I dropped yogurt all over myself while eating it.  I don't know when it happened.  I must have been trying to wolf it down to quickly to notice. 

Anyhow, it was all over my shirt and necklace I was wearing.  I had to take the necklace off and wipe it with a napkin it was so bad.  I then ended up having to button my sweater because a big crusty yogurt stain is not professional. 

We laughed until we couldn't breathe.  Not sure why it was so funny but sometimes things hit just the right way to be absolutely hilarious.

I'm taking something not so messy for lunch tomorrow since I apparently just learned how to eat. 

Hope everyone had a great, spill free Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment